Sunday, February 17, 2013

mari vanna

Birthday is always a great excuse for me to get all my friends together and have fun.  Every year it gets more challenging to make it work for everybody, but I keep trying .
After a long debate, that I go through every year, I decided to make it a Sunday brunch at a Russian restaurant! Who wouldn’t want to be out having some homey Russian food on a chilly February Sunday in a warm circle of friends!
So it all came together at this whimsical place Mari Vanna, so very charming with its old Russian décor and numerous flavored vodkas.  During the dessert, the staff sang a birthday song from a soviet cartoon; a Crocodile sings a birthday song to his friend.  It was perfect - great place, great company and many fun memories.

Now what should I do next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment