Sunday, July 29, 2012

dark knight rises


Just saw it yesterday with my friend Stacey. The line to enter the movie theatre was around the block, but I guess for a blockbuster it’s normal. The movie was amazing, even though Batman in his glory showed up late. I didn’t seem to miss him because of other amazing characters,mostly Bane and Cat Woman. Bane’s face mask was really intriguing, although the voice I found a bit disappointing. Did you see Batman vs. Bane fights? At times I kept forgetting who I was routing for. Anne Hathaway as Cat Woman was a great choice, she definitely kept stealing my eye every scene, looking amazing in her cat suit, and showing off her unbelievably thin waist. Grrrr... And the sweetheart Joseph Gordon-Levitt, he always plays a nice guy. Remember 500 Days of Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment